List of Publications:
1. Shastri, Shruti, Mohapatra, Geetilaxmi, & Giri, Arun Kumar (forthcoming). Foreign Capital Inflows and Poverty Linkages in South Asia: Do Forms of the Capital Inflows Matter?" Economic Systems, Elsevier. (Accepted for publication)
2. Anchal, Dagar & Alam Qamar (2022). Impact of COVID-19 on the Pharmaceutical Sector of India. The Indian Economic Journal.
3. Jain, Neha & Sinha, Niharika (2022). Re-visiting the Armey Curve Hypothesis: An Empirical Evidence from India. South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance.SAGE Publications.
4. Shastri, Shruti (2021). The impact of infectious diseases on remittances inflows to India. Journal of Policy Modeling,Elsevier.
5. Shastri Swati, Shastri Shruti, Pareek Abhishek&Sharma Ridhi Sudan (2021). Exploring women Entrepreneurs' motivations and challenges from an institutional perspective: evidences from a patriarchal state in India. Journal of Enterprising Communities and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Publications.
6. Sinha, Niharika & Shastri, Swati (2021). Does financial development matter for domestic investment? Empirical evidence from India. South Asian Journal of Business Studies, Emerald Publications.
7. Sharma, Seema & Menon, Sheela (2021).Determinants of Economic Growth: A Studywith Reference to Emerging Economies.Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research.
8. Srivastava, Riti, Sharma, Seema & Alam, Qamar. (2021). A Revealed Comparative Advantage Analysis: A Study of India's Trade with Latin American and Caribbean Countries. Journal of Education: Rabindra Bharti University.
9. Chhabra, Megha, & Alam, Qamar. (2020). An empirical study of trade openness and inflation in India. Decision, Springer.
10. Alam, Qamar (2020). India-US Trade in Pharmaceutical Products Ed. in Recent Concerns of Economic Growth.International Publications.
11. Shastri Swati, Shastri Shruti, Pareek Abhishek&Sharma Ridhi Sudan (2019).Motivations and challenges of women entrepreneurs: Experiences of small businesses in Jaipur city of Rajasthan. International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, Emerald Publications.
12. Alam, Qamar (2019).Gender Budgeting in India: An Analysis of Budgetary Allocation Ed. in Women Empowerment.Victorious Publishers.
13. Singh, Deepti, & Shastri, Shruti (2020). Public expenditure on education, educational attainment and unemployment nexus in India: an empirical investigation. International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Publications.
14. Shastri, Shruti, Mohapatra, Geetilaxmi, & Giri, Arun Kumar (2020). Economic growth, renewable and Nonrenewable energyconsumption nexus in India: Evidences from nonlinear ARDL approach and asymmetric causalityanalysis. International Journal of Energy Sector Management, Emerald Publications.
15. Shastri, Shruti (2019). Re-examining the twin deficit hypothesis for major South Asian economies: Some insights into the transmission mechanism. Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Publications.
16. Aslam, Neelufar & Shastri, Swati (2019) Relationship between Oil Revenues and Gross Domestic Product of Oman: An Empirical Investigation. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues.
17. Shastri, Shruti, Mohapatra, Geetilaxmi, & Giri, Arun Kumar (2018). Testing the sustainability of current accounts for major south Asian economies: A panel data approach. South Asia Economic Journal, SAGE publications.
18. Shastri, Shruti, Mohapatra, Geetilaxmi, & Giri, Arun Kumar (2018). An empirical assessment of current accounts sustainability for major South Asian economies. South Asian Journal of Business Studies, Emerald Publications.
19. Shastri, Shruti, Mohapatra, Geetilaxmi, & Giri, Arun Kumar (2018). Fiscal sustainability in major South Asian economies: evidences from panel data analysis. Journal of Economic Cooperation & Development.
20. Singh,Rakhi & Sharma, Seema.(2018). Non Tariff Measures as a Policy Measure: An analysis of India-EU Trade. SSRG International Journal of Economics and Management Studies.
21. Singh,Rakhi & Sharma, Seema (2018). Non-Tariff Measures in Indian Context. International Journal of Economics and Finance.
22. Shastri, Shruti, Giri, Arun Kumar, & Mohapatra, Geetilaxmi (2017). Budget deficit sustainability and revenue expenditure linkages in major South Asian economies. Eurasian Journal of Business and Economics.
23. Shastri, Shruti, Giri, Arun Kumar, & Mohapatra, Geetilaxmi (2017). Assessing the triple deficit hypothesis for major South Asian countries: A Panel Data Analysis. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues.
24. Shastri, Shruti, Giri, Arun Kumar, & Mohapatra, Geetilaxmi (2017). An empirical investigation of the twindeficit hypothesis: Panel evidence from selected Asian economies. Journal of Economic Research.
25. Dixit, Garima, & Sharma Seema (2018). Female Work Participation and Empowerment.International Research Journal of Management Sociology & Humanities.
26. Alam, Qamar (2018).Make in India: A Case of MSMEs in India. Ajanta.
27. Alam, Qamar (2018).Impact of NPAs on Financial Performance of Banking Sector in India: A Comparative. Study of Public Sector and Private Sector Banks.Ajanta.
28. Sharma, Seema (2016).To Measure the Customers Satisfaction with Respect to Services and Promotional Tools and Techniques Adopted by SBBJ: A Case Study of Rajasthan State. Uttaranchal Business Review.
29. Sharma ,Seema (2016). Researching the Research on Incidence of Non- Tariff Barriers on Indian Exports Vis-a-vis EU.Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management.
30. Alam, Qamar (2016). Foreign Direct Investment into BRICS: A Panel Data Analysis.UPUEA Economic Journal.
31. Mahalle , Suvarna L.& Shastri, Siddharth (2015).Integration of Wheat Markets in Maharashtra. Agricultural Economics Research Review.
32. Mahalle , Suvarna L.& Shastri, Siddharth (2015). Spatial Market Performance of Soyabean in Maharashtra.New Agriculturist.