Workshop & Seminar Attended
1. Pareek, N. Third Indian Music Seminar during September 16-18, 1992 held at Indian Music Congress.
2. Shastri, I. Organized the National Workshop on Practice of Education, 1995. Banasthali Vidyapith.
3. Shastri, I. "Are We Ready for Change" (With T.K.S. Lakshmi & Vandana Goswami), XXXI Annual Conference of Indian Association of Teacher Educators, 28 - 30 Dec. 1997, Ponda-Goa.
4. Shastri, I. Annual Conference of All India Teachers Association, 1998. "Participative Teacher Education Programme" (with T.K.S. Lakshmi & vandana Goswami), Bangalore.
5. Shastri, I. Delivered a lecture on "Quality Improvement in Higher Education : Technology leading the way". Academic Staff College University of Rajasthan, Jaipur 1999.
6. Shastri, I. Sanskrit Granthon mein Sangeet Dhara" Akhil Bhartiya Sanskrit Sangosthi 15 - 17 September, 2000 Banasthali Vidyapith.
7. Shastri, I. "The Role of Music in Psychological and Emotional Development" 6th National Conference of PSYCHO - LINGUISTIC ASSOCIATION OF INDIA (PLAI). 29 - 30 December-2000 at Banasthali Vidyapith.
8. Shastri, I. Aesthetics of Classical Indian & Western Music : Manifestation of Different Attitudes of Conciousness", 15th International Congress on Aesthetics held in Tokyo from 27 - 31 August, 2001 in Tokyo Japan.
9. Shastri, I. The Anweshna Experience - TE with a difference (TKS Lakshmi, Vandana Goswami, Kavita) faculty of Education Monographs, Banasthali Vidyapith 2001.
10. Shastri, I. "The Possibilities of Experimental Research in Aedthetics of Indian classical music." National Seminar on Music SIRIM (Scope and Importance of Research in Indian Classical Music). 30-31st January, 2002 at dayalbagh Educational Institute Dayalbagh, Agra.
11. Shastri, I. Attended a two day Authors Workshop for Art Education held from 13-14, August, 2002 at Regional Institute of Education Bhopal.
12. Joshi, N. attended a Workshop organized by CCRT, Delhi in 2003 in Hyderabad. (Selected as only vocal candidate from Rajasthan)
13. Shastri, I. National Seminar on Diversification: An Emerging Demand on Teacher Education Faculty of Education, Banasthali Vidyapith Feb. 8-9, 2003
14. Shastri, I. "Technology-Assisted Music Education : Indian & Western Classical Music". The National Seminar on Music Education in the Universities of India 22-24 December-2003 at SNDT. Women's University - sity, Senate Hall, Marines Lines, Church Gate Mumbai.
15. Shastri, I. "K-Dimension in Music Education". National Seminar on K-Dimension in Teacher Education 21-23 February, 2004 at Banasthali Vidyapith faculty of Education.
16. Shastri, I. "Tradition and Creativity in the various forms of Indian Music". National Seminar on Globalization and Art 12-14 March, 2004 at Banasthali Vidyapith.
17. Shastri, I. Classical Dances and Educational Psychology. National Seminar on World Dance day 29 April, Banasthali Vidyapith.
18. Nahar, S. attended a National Seminar on “Classis Music of Punjab" organized by Khalsa College for Women, Amritsar on January 22-23, 2005.
19. Pareek, N. Participated in a National Seminar on “Cultural Heritage of Rajasthan" (3-D image) on 22-24 January 2005, at Banasthali University, Banasthali.
20. Pareek, N. Participated in a Workshop on “Amateur Artistis", Rajasthan Sangeet Natak Academy - Till 5 year, at Delhi.
21. Shastri, I. Attended two day workshop of "Sarangivadan mein prayukta Gharanedar Gayaki ka Mahatva". 1-2 August, 2006 with reknowned Sarangi artist-Ustad Kamal Sabri.
22. Sharma, V. Participated in the National Seminar "Cultural Heritage of Rajasthan (Through the ages)", organized by Banasthali Vidyapith (Raj.) on 22 - 24 June 2005.
23. Nahar, S. attended a National Seminar on “Indian Folk Music and Punjab" organized by S. R. Govt. College for Women, Amritsar on November 8-9, 2006.
24. Nahar, S. attended a National Seminar on “Role of Music in Multimedia - Perceptions, Possibilities & Challenges" organized by Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar on 24-25 November 2006.
25. Pareek, N. & Singh, A. Attended a National Seminar on "World Dance Day" (29 april, 2006) Rajasthan Folk Dance, Sponsored by Banasthali Vidyapith Sangeet Natak Academy, Delhi.
26. Sharma, V. Participated in the National Seminar "Vishwa Nritya Diwas", organized by Sangeet Vibhag, Banasthali Vidyapith (Raj.) on 29 April 2006.
27. Shastri, I. Attended two day workshop of "Dhrupad Gayaki ke Vibhinn Aayam". 31 August to 1 September, 2006 with reknowned Dhrupad gayeeka Smt. Sombala Sathele.
28. Shastri, I. Attended two day workshop of the importance of" Odissi Dance in the field of Indian classical Music". 19-20 September, 2006 with a famous oddisi dancer Ms. Ranjana Gohar.
29. Shastri, I. Attended three days workshops of "Rag evam Ragang men khyal Bandish ka Chalan evam sondryabodh", with shree Ambrish Das. Sept. 24-25, 2006.
30. Singh, A. Attended a Workshop of 'Sarangi Vadan mein Prayukta Gharanedaar Gayaki ka Mahatwa' under the supervision of Reknowned artist 'Kamal Sabri' during August 2006 held at Banasthali University (Raj.) India.
31. Singh, A. attended a workshop of "Dhrupad Gayaki ke Vibhinn Aayam" under the supervision of Reknowned artist " Dr. Sombala Shankle, during September 2006 held at Banasthali Vidyapith.
32. Singh, A. Attended a workshop on "Raga evam Ragang mein Khayal Bandish ka Chalan evam Saundaryabodh", under the Supervision of Reknowned artist Ausbrish Das Gupta, during october 2006 held at Banasthali University.
33. Singh, A. Attended a workshop on "Raga evam Ragang mein Khayal Bandish ka Chalan evam Saundaryabodh", under the Supervision of Reknowned artist Ausbrish Das Gupta, during october 2006 held at Banasthali University.
34. Singh, A. Attended a workshop of "Oddissi Dance in the field of Indian Classical Music" under the supervision of Reknowned artist Smt. Ranjana Gohar during september 2006 held at Banasthali Vidyapith.
35. Shastri, I. Attended 10 days workshop with India's great Music Mastro of Gwalior Gharana Pt. Bala Saheb Punchwale.
36. Pareek, N. Participated in the National Level Workshop organized by Women Studies Centre, Banasthali University 2007 under the aegis of National Institute for Entrepreneurship & Small Business Development, New Delhi, 20th –23rd August 2007.
37. Nahar, S. attended a National Seminar on "Music as a Job Oriented Performing Art" organized by B.D. Arya Girls College JalandharCantl. on January 17-18, 2007.
38. Nahar, S. attended a National Seminar on "Music Therapy and Mental Health" organized by R.R.M.K. Arys Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Pathankot on January 20-21, 2007.
39. Shastri, I. Attended India's Premier ICT evente-INDIA-2007, July 31, 2007-August 2, 2007, New Delhi.
40. Banawat, C. Attended a Jubilee Conference on Women's Education, 2008 in Banasthali University.
41. Banawat, C. Accompained in workshop based on Indian Classical vocal with Padma Bhushan - Dr. Prabha Atre organized by "learn quest academy" Boston, USA in 2008
42. Joshi, N. Attended a J.C.W.F. seminar organized by Banasthali Vidyapith in 2008.
43. Sharma, V. Participated International Workshop "Trends in music therapy", organized by Kriti Kala Sangthan, Agra on 13 August 2008.
44. Sharma V. Participated in the National Seminar "Sangeet Kala ke Saundaryashastra mein nihit Maulik Tatwa", organized by Banaras Hindu University, Allahabad on 2 - 4 June 2008.
45. Sharma, V. Participated in the National Seminar "Sangeet Kala ke Saundaryashastra mein nihit Maulik Tatwa", organized by Banaras Hindu University, Allahabad on 2 - 4 June 2008.
46. Sharma V. Participated in the National Seminar "Bharat mein Sangeet evam anya Lalit Kalaon ka Sangrakshan evam Samvardhan", organized by Allahabad Degree College, Allahabad on 12 -13 September 2008.
47. Shastri, I. "TRENDS IN MUSICOLOGY" International Conference in Musicology. January 11, 2008. NCPA, MUMBAI, organized by Indian Musicological Society.
48. Shastri, I. "THE CHANGING PROFILE OF INDIAN MUSIC" International Conference in Music January 12-January 13, 2008- NCPA, Mumbai, organized by ITC- Sangeet Research Academy.
49. Shastri, I. Attended the Community Radio Workshop at Tilonia, during the February 2-February 4, 2008 as a resourse person.
50. Shastri, I. Attended - 6th ITC Sangeet Sammelan Tribute to a Legend Sangeet Maharishi"Pandit Vishnu Digamber Paluskar" on 19th -20th January, 2008 at Yashwant Natya Mandir.
51. Shastri, I. Attended the meeting of community radio 13th Febryary, 2008 India International Centre, New Delhi organize by ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Goverment of India.
52. Shastri, I. Attended three days workshop on Science for Women and Planet Earth Catalysed and supported by the Rashtriya Vigyan Evam Prodyogiki Sanchar Parishad, (NCSTC, DST) Goverment of India 14 to 16 February, 2008.
53. Shastri, I. Attended the International Conference on Women's Education VISION AND MISSION OF WOMEN'S UNIVERSITIES IN A GLOBAL SOCIETY, November 11-13, 2008. Banasthali University
54. Shastri, I. Attended the Jubilee Conference on Sanskrit. Vishuik Sandarbhe Sankirtam 15-16 December, 2008. Banasthali University. Present a paper "Vaigyanik Drishti se Yog Evam Sangeet ka Sambandh".
55. Shastri, I. Attended the National Seminar on "Relation in
Linguistic, Social & Philosophical Perspective". Novya Nalanda mahavihar,
Nalanda-Bihar March 18-20, 2009 Presented a paper "Pairing Linguistic and Music