Admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith is open to women only.
Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
A student admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms.
Every student seeking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
Last date of submission of Admission Form :
- For Regular Applicants :
Apr 30, 2021
(with late Fee of Rs. 900/-) : May 15, 2021
Admission to class VI and IX are based on merit.
Admission to Class XI is based on Merit of Secondary Certificate/Equivalent Examination.
Higher Education Admission
Last date of submission of Admission Form :
aptitude test for admission in B.Tech/B.Pharm./MBA and B.Ed. programme will be
conducted through online mode. The candidate can appear in the Aptitude test
using mobile phone, desktop/laptop with webcam and the headset/earphone from her
Note: Aptitude Test of Music will be based on practical Performance in which candidate should prepare one slow khyal and one fast khyal with the accompaniment of tabla and the basic theoretical knowledge of Music.
How to Apply
OPTION 1 :
For obtaining prospectus and application form, send a DD/IPO for Rs.800/- in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to :
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022
along with a request for application form clearly mentioning the course you wish to apply for, with your name at the reverse of the Bank Draft also.
OPTION 2 :
Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.800/- in cash from :
(i) Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith
Phone: 01438-228384, 228990
Mobile: +91-93528 79844, 93528 79855,
Online Submission of application is also possible at the Banasthali Vidyapith's website: http://www.banasthali.org/admissions
One must fill the form giving the DD No. for application fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 1,700/- with late fee after
Apr 30, 2021). Only on receiving the draft, the application will be further processed.
Separate form is to be filled for each programme.
For B.Tech.(CSE/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT) one has to fill only one form but a separate form for B.Pharm.
Toll Free: 1800-270-5855
|B.Tech., B.Pharm., B.Design,
PGDCA, M.Pharm.,LL.M., M.Tech., M.Des., BBA, BCA, L.L.B. (Integrated),
B.A. B.Ed.(Integrated), B.Sc.B.Ed. (Integrated), B.Arch.
M.Com., Master of Social Work, , B.Sc., B.Sc. (Aviation Science)*, B.A.(Journalism and Mass Communication), B.Com.,
M.A., M.Phil., M.Sc. (Home Science), B.Sc.(Home Science),
Regular fee for Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored applicants:- For Group (A+) courses : US Dollar $ 3,850 p.a., For Group (A1) courses :
US Dollar $
3,200 p.a., For Group (A2) courses : US Dollar $
and for Group (A3) courses : US Dollar $
1. The above fee structure shall be applicable to new admissions. Continuing students (those enrolled in an under- graduate or post-graduate course and continuing the same course), shall pay the educational fee as paid by them last year i.e. according to 2020-21 fee schedule. Students leaving Class XII and joining an under-graduate programme or completing an under-graduate course and enrolling for a post-graduate shall be treated as new students for the purposes of determining the education fee payable by them.
2. A one-time hostel admission fee or Rs. 5,000/- shall be charged from all newly admitted students.
3. The regular students classified in group (A+), (A1), (A2) and (A3) respectively shall pay a one time course admission fee Rs. 10,000/-,
Rs. 8,000/-, Rs. 5,000/-, Rs.2,000/-
* B.Sc. (Aviation Science) students will have to pay for 200 hours of flying to BVGFC Rs. 9500/- per hour approximately.
The above students classified in Group
(A+), (A1), (A2) and (A3), respectively, shall pay the development fee of Rs.
41,000, Rs. 31,000/-, Rs.21,000/- and Rs. 12,000/-, respectively, per year, in addition to the fee given above.
DETAILS of HOSTEL & CAMPUS FEE
||Electricity & Water
(For 10 Months)
Security Deposit (Refundable)
A one time refundable security deposit of Rs. 10,000/- is payable by all students. It is payable at the time of admission and is refunded three months after leaving Banasthali for which an application in the prescribed proforma for refund has to be submitted.
Other miscellaneous charges
An amount of Rs. 3500/- shall be charged towards enrollment, eligibility, Identity card, Examination fee etc. Separate examination fee will be charged for some of the part time certificate/diploma courses.
1. The Education fee, Development fee, Mess, Room rent, Electricity-Water, Campus fee and Service charges have to be deposited in two equal installments, once at the time of admission and second on or before October 05, 2021.(Except for Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored candidates who have to pay full fee at the time of admission).
2.The fee once deposited is nonrefundable except for Hostel fee which shall be returned after deducting the fee for period of stay.The period of stay shall be counted in months only.
3.In case a student remains absent from the hostel for more than 15 days on account of valid medical grounds with authorized permission of the Vidyapith, the Vice Chancellor may consider to waive off/provide rebate on the mess charges for the period of absence. No other rebate shall be permissible. This rebate shall also be considered at the end of the session.
4. The fee can be deposited online by login onto www.banasthali.org or by depositing a Bank Draft drawn on 'Banasthali Vidyapith' payable at any Bank of Jaipur/Banasthali Vidyapith.
5. Any such students who takes admission in the Hostel for a very short period due to reasons such as
completing a course (project viva/admission ), shall be charged Rs. 200/- per day. This charge is
also applicable in case of overstay of more than 10 months.
PC in HOSTEL
A PC is provided with the internet in every hostel room for PG students currently residing in six new hostels.
The PC in a room is to be shared by all inmates. All those who wish to avail this facility have to pay a security deposit of Rs. 5,000/- through DD drawn in favour of "Banasthali
Vidyapith ". This is an interest free refundable amount.